Ho Chi Minh City is an exciting place which has a vibrant population and some excellent places to offer a great experience. You may plan your trip to the city by Cathay Pacific and get some exciting deals.
- Saigaon-Notre Dame Cathedral: You can visit the Saigon Notre Dame cathedral which is an elegant place having colossal trees. It’s a beautiful sight basically and offers a beautiful sight of the bygone era. The cathedral was built in the 19th century with materials brought from France. You will enjoy this place which is family friendly.
- Independence Palace: If you are a history buff, you will love this place. The very sight of the palace reminds of the images of tanks that crashes through the gates that crash during the Fall of Saigon in 1975. The impressive architecture of the building will take you back to the time when it was being built. See the executive branch when the southern government operated during the Vietnam War. Yes, there is much to do with history of the World war and you will see a sight of the bomb bunker in the basement. The maps are still fresh and hang on the walls.
- Dine along the Saigon River: One of the most desirable things to do in the Ho Chi Minh City is enjoying a dinner along the Saigon River. You will have several choice of restaurants, notable being the Boathouse, the Deck, and also the Villa Saigon. People never prefer to have a lunch alongside the river and the reason being the extreme heat while the sun glows with orange tinge along the smoggy horizon.
- War remnants museum: The war remnants museum will take you across the time when Vietnam was suffering from the fumes of Indo China War. For many people across the world, the Vietnam War was simply an event that took place in some faraway land. But the museum supports testimony that the war had severe impact on humanity. The aftermath was severe and the nation took time while surviving from the injuries, both physical, and financial. Perhaps any visitor after a tour of the museum will understand the significance of peace keeping mission.
- Nguyen Hue walking street: While you walk along the Nguyen walking street, you will see people having the best spirit of dating and also social chatting. This is the busiest as well as the most happening street of the city while people take selfies and enjoy the cool evenings. You will enjoy the presence of architectural sites and will rejoice the moments even some years after.
- Visiting the New Japan Town: Visit the New Japan town in the Binh Than District which is one of the most happening place. The Japanese entrepreneurs are setting shops that attract customers. You will see little bars and restaurant that would showcase Japanese and Vietnamese specialty foods.
You will enjoy a drink across the city as well as the view across the Bui Vien street. Ho Chi Minh is a vibrant city and a first time traveller will definitely be taken off his knees by the glamour and glitz displayed.